Patients and visitors
It is important that all patients and visitors
read the following questions before they arrive at Solli DPS.
|1. Have you been diagnosed with coronavirus infection (Covid-19) or are you awaiting test results?|
|2. Have you been in close contact with a person with coronavirus infection (Covid-19) for the past 10 days?|
|3. Have you been abroad during the last 10 days?|
4. Have you experienced one or more of the following symptoms recently occurring during the last 10 days?
- Headache with simultaneously feeling sick or lethargic*
- Decreased sense of smell and/or taste*
- Muscle pain*
- Sore throat*
- Runny/stuffy nose or sneezing (cold symptoms)*
If you answer no to all
questions before arrival, your appointment can be carried out as scheduled.
When arriving, use main entrance C, named “Hovedinngang C” and contact our
If you answer yes to one or more questions before arrival, we ask you to call the reception at phone number 55 61 82 00 for further clarification. Digitally scheduled appointments are applicable.
Reminder of additional general infection prevention measures for patients and visitors
- Keep 2 meters distance from others at all times
- If not possible to keep at least 1 meters distance from others, employees, patients and visitors must use a face mask
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- If you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection, are in quarantine or if you are considered a close contact of someone who is infected by the corona virus - then stay at home