Scheduled outpatient clinic appointments
Patients can meet to scheduled appointments as normal. It is important that you contact the main reception at Entrance C for corona virus screening. You will be asked the following questions upon arrival:
|1. Have you been diagnosed with coronavirus infection (Covid-19) or are you awaiting test results?|
|2. Have you been in close contact with a person with coronavirus infection (Covid-19) for the past 10 days?|
|3. Have you been abroad during the last 10 days?|
4. Have you experienced one or more of the following symptoms recently occurring during the last 10 days?
- Headache with simultaneously feeling sick or lethargic*
- Decreased sense of smell and/or taste*
- Muscle pain*
- Sore throat*
- Runny/stuffy nose or sneezing (cold symptoms)*
- Upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea*
|* Similar symptoms that are of short duration (less than 1 day) and more than three days back in time are not emphasized. The same goes for worsening of chronic symptoms.|
If you answer no to all questions before arrival, your appointment can be carried out as scheduled.
If you answer yes to one or more questions before arrival, we ask you to call the reception at phone number 55 61 82 00 for further clarification. Digitally scheduled appointments are applicable.
Reminder of additional general infection prevention measures
- Keep 2 meters distance from others at all times
- If not possible to keep at least 1 meters distance from others, employees, patients and visitors must use a face mask
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- If you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection, stay at home